Fresno Greek Fest TO-GO
Greek Fest looks a little different in 2020; it’s TO-GO! This is the very first Greek Fest TO-GO. Since festivals are mainly about the food, the Greek Fest team wanted to be able to provide part of Greek Fest while still keeping everyone safe from COVID-19.
They have planned a series of monthly TO-GO meal events. Each month there will a different fixed menu offered with a main course, sides and dessert. You can reserve ticket to pick up your meal on October 24th between the hours of 12 and 7pm.
The menu for October:
- Barbecue Chicken Souvlaki – Complete meal including paired Greek sides, Greek salad and Yiaoutopita (farina yogurt cake with orange zest in a light syrup)
- Gyro Bowl – Athenian seasoned pork served over rice pilaf and topped with tomato, cucumber, onion and tzatziki.
- Baklava 4-pack – Variety pack of four large baklava triangles. One each of: Traditional Walnut, Almond, Walnut-Chocolate Chip, and Pistachio.
How to Order
- Order online by midnight on October 21st – you won’t be able to order onsite
- No substitions or additional ordering onsite
- Quantities are limited by the hour in order to keep everyone safe and socially distanced. Choose the hour block for your meal pick-up, then bring your emailed ticket to the church at that time
- Pick-up is by drive-thru only
- Please wear your masks! They are required
- The drive-thru is located under the shade cloth at the church south parking lot gate (enter on Yale Ave)
New this month! Order Taverna TO-GO. Here are your options:
- Red & White Greek wine bottles
- World Famous Mythos Lager 6-packs
- Ouzo Tsantali in 200ml “Meal-sized” bottles
To order, pick up your food then pull forward to the Taverna TO-GO area and pay on-site. You must be 21+ and have your ID.
- Need Groceries? Central California Food Bank Can Help - January 2, 2022
- Halloween Events in Fresno (2021) - October 12, 2021
- Crave Cookie Opens a Storefront - May 19, 2021
- St. Patrick’s Day in Fresno - March 11, 2021
- Fresno Greek Fest TO-GO - September 8, 2020
- Chinese New Year Parade in Fresno - February 17, 2020
- Pub Quizzes in Fresno - February 5, 2020
- Places to Volunteer in Fresno - January 21, 2020
- Restaurant Round-Up: New Openings in 2019 - January 6, 2020
- China Peak Snow Report - December 23, 2019