Chinese New Year Parade in Fresno
The 2020 Chinese New Year Parade in Fresno is coming up soon! This is the year of the rat so don’t miss it this year!
Fresno Chinatown – Activities will be on F Street between Kern and Tulare (Click on map for details)
March 7th – the Festival begins at 10am and the parade starts at 12pm
What to expect this year:
Food, drinks, vendors, Lion Dancers, Taiko Drummers, and many others will be there for us all to enjoy.
- St. Patrick’s Day in Fresno - March 11, 2021
- Fresno Greek Fest TO-GO - September 8, 2020
- Chinese New Year Parade in Fresno - February 17, 2020
- Pub Quizzes in Fresno - February 5, 2020
- Places to Volunteer in Fresno - January 21, 2020
- Restaurant Round-Up: New Openings in 2019 - January 6, 2020
- China Peak Snow Report - December 23, 2019
- Local Holiday Shopping Guide - December 13, 2019
- Pictures with Santa in Fresno - November 14, 2019
- Show Your Love for Fresno with these Decorative Beverage Coasters - September 3, 2019