The 2020 Chinese New Year Parade in Fresno is coming up soon! This is the year of the rat so don’t miss it this year!
Fresno Chinatown – Activities will be on F Street between Kern and Tulare (Click on map for details)
March 7th – the Festival begins at 10am and the parade starts at 12pm
What to expect this year:
Food, drinks, vendors, Lion Dancers, Taiko Drummers, and many others will be there for us all to enjoy.
- Chinese New Year Parade in Fresno - February 17, 2020
- Pub Quizzes in Fresno - February 5, 2020
- Places to Volunteer in Fresno - January 21, 2020
- Restaurant Round-Up: New Openings in 2019 - January 6, 2020
- China Peak Snow Report - December 23, 2019
- Local Holiday Shopping Guide - December 13, 2019
- Pictures with Santa in Fresno - November 14, 2019
- Show Your Love for Fresno with these Decorative Beverage Coasters - September 3, 2019
- Fresno Greek Fest 2019 - July 23, 2019
- InnovED – Interactive Learning in Fresno - July 5, 2019