The 2020 Chinese New Year Parade in Fresno is coming up soon! This is the year of the rat so don’t miss it this year!
Fresno Chinatown – Activities will be on F Street between Kern and Tulare (Click on map for details)
March 7th – the Festival begins at 10am and the parade starts at 12pm
What to expect this year:
Food, drinks, vendors, Lion Dancers, Taiko Drummers, and many others will be there for us all to enjoy.
- Fresno Summer Camps for 2023 - June 5, 2023
- Possible $250M Improvements Coming to Downtown Fresno - May 12, 2023
- Fresno Farmer’s Markets - April 28, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day in Fresno - March 6, 2023
- Need Groceries? Central California Food Bank Can Help - January 2, 2022
- Halloween Events in Fresno (2021) - October 12, 2021
- Crave Cookie Opens a Storefront - May 19, 2021
- Fresno Greek Fest TO-GO - September 8, 2020
- Chinese New Year Parade in Fresno - February 17, 2020
- Pub Quizzes in Fresno - February 5, 2020