Are you ready to experience Greek food, music, heritage, and culture? You don’t have to wait long! This year’s annual Greek Fest will take place from September 15th to 17th at the Greek Orthodox Church off of First and Clinton. This event has something fun for everyone in the family.
• Friday, September 15 – 4pm to Midnight
• Saturday, September 16 – 11am to Midnight
• Sunday, September 17 – 11am to 6pm
The grounds of the beautiful St. George Greek Orthodox Church
• 2219 N. Orchard, Fresno, CA (SW corner of First and Clinton)
The 61st Annual Fresno Greek Fest, California’s Premier Greek Fest
• $8/Adults, $4/Seniors 65+ and Students with ID
• FREE – Children (12 and under) and Active Military with ID
• A donation from each ticket sold will be given to the Poverello House
• Greek Fest is CASH FREE: All major cards/debit/Tap-To-Pay are accepted throughout. Gift cards will be available for purchase at the Info Booth.
Things You Can Do:
There is fun for everyone at the Greek Fest!
- Food – Eat all of your favorite Greek foods including: Gyros, Souvlaki, Vegetarian Plates, Greek Fries, Fried Calamari, Greek Coffee, Frappes and Ice Cream. Not to mention, Moussaka, Pastichio, Spanakopita, Tiropita, Olives, Sausage, Greek Salad, Feta Cheese, Dolmades, Greek Chicken, Lamb Shank, and more!
- Greek Market – Come shop hard-to-find Greek ingredients at the Greek Market located in the Bookstore.
- Dancing – Watch some of the best authentic Greek dancers from all over the state perform, and join in yourself too!
- Drinks – From a full Grecian-style Taverna, Greek wine tasting, Frappes, microbrew Greek craft beer, to Greek coffee, there is something yummy to drink for everyone!
- Music – Experience two popular Greek bands: The Olympians from Long Beach and Mythos from San Jose.
- Art Appreciation – Tour the newly renovated domed ceiling and stained glass artworks in the church.
- Shopping – Besides all the food and drinks to shop, there will also be fun trinkets, books and publications, jewelry, icons, gifts, and more!
- Kid’s Activities – Your kids can join in on the fun with a bounce house, slides, and more. Unlimited daily wristbands are available.
- Get Ready to Grab a Corn Dog, The Big Fresno Fair is Here! - September 27, 2023
- A New Way to Be Social: The Backyard Social Club Opens in Clovis - September 21, 2023
- Ultimate List of Fall Activities in Fresno - September 19, 2023
- It’s Time To Get Greek! 2023 Greek Fest is Coming. - August 31, 2023
- Join the Fulton Street Party! - August 23, 2023
- The Ultimate Back-to-School Checklist - August 10, 2023
- Best Places to Adopt a Pet in Fresno - July 28, 2023
- How to Beat the Fresno Heat This Summer - July 20, 2023
- Fresno’s High-Speed Rail Gets $20M in Funding - July 6, 2023
- Swim Lessons in Fresno and Clovis - June 20, 2023