Playland to reopen Friday after a $700,000 overhaul
Playland is scheduled to reopen this Friday after 14 months of being closed for repairs and renovations, according to an article in the Fresno bee. It’s sister park Storyland, was renovated and re-opened last September. The 60 year old park is located next to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo inside Roeding Park just off of Belmont and HWY 99.
While the park will be re-opening Friday, there is still some work to be done. According to the Fresno Bee, Leadership Fresno’s train station will not be finished for another month, and the Rotary Club of Fresno’s new entryway will not be completed for a few months.
- Top 3 Christmas Lights Destinations in Fresno - December 4, 2018
- Christmas Events in Fresno 2018 - November 10, 2018
- Fresno 4th of July Fireworks and Fun - June 29, 2018
- Fresno Christmas Lights Destinations - November 4, 2017
- Best Places to Enjoy Live Music in Fresno - June 14, 2017
- Fresno’s Best Food Truck Hot Spots - May 29, 2017
- Fresno Spring Fair Happening This Weekend - May 2, 2017
- Safe and Fun Halloween Activities for Families - October 24, 2016
- Fresno Rated Number One Place to Live If You Love the Outdoors - August 3, 2016
- Fresno Makes List for Best Cities for Street Art in America - July 17, 2016