Playland to reopen Friday after a $700,000 overhaul
Playland is scheduled to reopen this Friday after 14 months of being closed for repairs and renovations, according to an article in the Fresno bee. It’s sister park Storyland, was renovated and re-opened last September. The 60 year old park is located next to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo inside Roeding Park just off of Belmont and HWY 99.
While the park will be re-opening Friday, there is still some work to be done. According to the Fresno Bee, Leadership Fresno’s train station will not be finished for another month, and the Rotary Club of Fresno’s new entryway will not be completed for a few months.
- Opening in Fall 2022: Kingdoms of Asia at the Fresno Chaffee Zoo - January 12, 2022
- Christmas Events in Fresno - November 25, 2019
- Top 3 Christmas Lights Destinations in Fresno - November 24, 2019
- 7 Places to Buy a Precooked Thanksgiving Meal in Fresno - November 8, 2019
- 4 Fresno Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner - November 8, 2019
- The Big Fresno Fair - September 12, 2019
- Fresno 4th of July Fireworks and Fun - June 19, 2019
- Autism Resources in Fresno - April 1, 2019
- Fresno Christmas Lights Destinations - November 4, 2017
- Best Places to Enjoy Live Music in Fresno - June 14, 2017