Last Updated 9/13/19
This year, The Big Fresno Fair runs from Wednesday October 2nd, 2019 through Monday, October 15th 2019.
Tickets & Pricing
- Adults: $12.00
- Children 6-12: $8.00
- Children 5 and under: FREE
- Seniors 62 and over: $8.00
- Military: $8.00
*With valid Military ID
*Visa/MasterCard accepted at all admission gates
- Chance Avenue Lot: $15.00
- Butler Avenue & Infield Lots: $10.00
- Cedar/Kings Canyon Lot: $5.00
- Maple/Butler Lot: $5.00
Click here for Savings Promotions!
Concerts & Entertainment
The 2019 Big Fresno Fair Table Mountain Concert Series have a lot of great performers this year. Here’s this years line up:
- Chris Janson– Wednesday, October 2 @ 7pm; Get Tickets Here
- Creedance Clearwater Revisited– Thursday, October 3 @ 7pm; Get Tickets Here
- Keith Sweat– Friday October 4 @ 7pm; Get Tickets Here
- Zara Larsson – Saturday, October 5 @ 7 pm; Get Tickets Here
- Christian Nodal – Sunday, October 6 @ 7pm; Get Tickets Here
- Paul Anka – Monday, October 7 @ 7pm; Get Tickets Here
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie – Tuesday October 8 @ 7pm; Get Tickets Here
- Newsboys – Wednesday, October 9 @ 7pm; Get Tickets Here
- WAR & Tower of Power – Thursday, October 10 @ 7pm Get Tickets Here
- Ice Cube – Friday, October 11 @ 7pm; Get Tickets Here
- Bobby Bones and The Raging Idiots – Saturday, October 12 @ 7:00pm; Get Tickets Here
- Festival del Mariachi – Sunday, October 13 @ 6pm Free with Paid Admission
- Willie Nelson – Monday, October 14 @ 7pm; Get Tickets Here
Exhibits & Attractions
Wells Fargo Agriculture Building presented by FoodMaxx
Shop for local valley-grown produce! There are over 350 different varieties of of locally grown crops to choose from!
Fine Arts and Photography Building
Come see the largest collection of local artwork in Fresno County. Hundreds of artists display their photography, sculptures, photos, and illustrations.
Keep your home and garden looking great by visiting the greenhouse to see all kinds of different plants and how to care for them.
Commerce and Industry Commerce Buildings
Find what you need from the hundreds of commercial exhibits showing new gadgets. Browse or buy the latest products from a wide variety of vendors.
Come see the farm animals and cow-milking demonstrations! There are cows, sheep, goats, pigs, and chickens and turkeys. Be sure to be there for the Jr. Livestock Auctions on both Saturdays of the fair.
The Carnival consists of games and rides for all ages. The Main Carnival Hours are Monday – Friday, 3:00 p.m. – Close and Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – Close. The Kiddie Carnival Hours are Monday – Friday, Noon – Close and Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – Close. Ticket Pricing are $1 for Invididual Coupons, $23 for 25 Coupons, and $70 for 80 Coupons.
Live Horse Racing
2019 Race Dates are Thursday October 3 through Sunday October 6th, and Tursday October 10th through Monday October 14th. Post times are 1:15pm, but are subject to change.
Click here to see all the exhibits and attractions.
There is so much fun and entertainment at The Big Fresno Fair, so don’t miss out this year!
- 7 Places to Buy a Precooked Thanksgiving Meal in Fresno - November 8, 2019
- 4 Fresno Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner - November 8, 2019
- The Big Fresno Fair - September 12, 2019
- Fresno 4th of July Fireworks and Fun - June 19, 2019
- Autism Resources in Fresno - April 1, 2019
- Top 3 Christmas Lights Destinations in Fresno - December 4, 2018
- Christmas Events in Fresno 2018 - November 10, 2018
- Fresno Christmas Lights Destinations - November 4, 2017
- Best Places to Enjoy Live Music in Fresno - June 14, 2017
- Fresno’s Best Food Truck Hot Spots - May 29, 2017