The Big Fresno Fair is just around the corner. Starting Wednesday, October 5 and going until Sunday, October 16, there are a lot of attractions to visit.
Tickets & Pricing
- Adults: $10.00
- Children 6-12: $7.00
- Children 5 and under: FREE
- Seniors 62 and over: $7.00
- Military: $7.00
*With valid Military ID
*Visa/MasterCard accepted at all admission gates
- Chance Avenue Lot: $15.00
- Butler Avenue & Infield Lots: $10.00
- Cedar/Kings Canyon Lot: $5.00
- Maple/Butler Lot: $5.00
Click here for Savings Promotions!
Concerts & Entertainment
The 2016 Big Fresno Fair Table Mountain Concert Series have a lot of performers for this years entertainment. Check out the list to see which ones you want to attend:
- Cole Swindoll – Wednesday, October 5 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Jason Derulo – Thursday, October 6 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- The Cult – Friday, October 7 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Gabriel Iglesias – Saturday, October 8 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Daya – Sunday, October 9 @ 12pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Banda MS – Sunday, October 9 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Marie Osmond – Monday, October 10 @ 7 pm; Buy Tickets Here
- MercyMe – Tuesday, October 11 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Three Dog Night – Blood, Sweat & Tears With Bo Bice – Wednesday, October 12 @7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- The Offspring – Thursday, October 13 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Big & Rich – Friday, October 14 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- FloRida – Saturday, October 15 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Intocable – Sunday, October 16 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
Exhibits & Attractions
Wells Fargo Agriculture Building presented by FoodMaxx
Shop for local valley-grown produce! There are over 350 different varieties of of locally grown crops to choose from!
Fine Arts and Photography Building
Come see the largest collection of local artwork in Fresno County. Hundreds of artists display their photography, sculptures, photos, and illustrations.
Keep your home and garden looking great by visiting the greenhouse to see all kinds of different plants and how to care for them.
Commerce and Industry Commerce Buildings
Find what you need from the hundreds of commercial exhibits showing new gadgets. Browse or buy the latest products from a wide variety of vendors.
Come see the farm animals and cow-milking demonstrations! There are cows, sheep, goats, pigs, and chickens and turkeys. Be sure to be there for the Jr. Livestock Auctions on both Saturdays of the fair.
The Carnival consists of games and rides for all ages. The Main Carnival Hours are Monday – Friday, 3:00 p.m. – Close and Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – Close. The Kiddie Carnival Hours are Monday – Friday, Noon – Close and Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – Close. Ticket Pricing are $1 for Invididual Coupons, $23 for 25 Coupons, and $70 for 80 Coupons. Click here for a list of rides!
Click here to see all the exhibits and attractions.
There is so much fun and entertainment at The Big Fresno Fair, so don’t miss out this year!
- Clovis Rodeo - April 15, 2019
- Easter Events in Fresno - March 25, 2019
- Springfest at China Peak - March 15, 2019
- St. Patrick’s Day in Fresno - February 25, 2019
- Pub Quizzes in Fresno - February 18, 2019
- Grocery Delivery Services in Fresno - February 4, 2019
- Local Valentine’s Day Date Ideas - January 25, 2019
- Chinese New Year Parade in Fresno - January 24, 2019
- China Peak Snow Report - January 16, 2019
- Restaurant Round-Up: New Openings in 2018 - January 7, 2019