A ceremonial ground breaking for the California high speed rail is scheduled this Tuesday, January 6th in Fresno. 1200 community leaders have been invited to the ground breaking. Construction on the rail will begin at Fresno Station and sprawl out over 29 miles.
Upon completion of this major project, (which will take about 14 years) the rail will be capable of transporting passengers from San Francisco all the way to Los Angeles within 3 hours. The train will travel at speeds of up to 220 mile per hour.
- Fresno 4th of July Fireworks and Fun - June 29, 2018
- Fresno Christmas Lights Destinations - November 27, 2017
- Best Places to Enjoy Live Music in Fresno - June 14, 2017
- Fresno’s Best Food Truck Hot Spots - May 29, 2017
- Fresno Spring Fair Happening This Weekend - May 2, 2017
- Top 3 Christmas Lights Destinations in Fresno - November 20, 2016
- Safe and Fun Halloween Activities for Families - October 24, 2016
- Fresno Rated Number One Place to Live If You Love the Outdoors - August 3, 2016
- Fresno Makes List for Best Cities for Street Art in America - July 17, 2016
- Ground Breaking Scheduled for Fresno Aquarium, non-profit seeks donations for building - May 10, 2016