A ceremonial ground breaking for the California high speed rail is scheduled this Tuesday, January 6th in Fresno. 1200 community leaders have been invited to the ground breaking. Construction on the rail will begin at Fresno Station and sprawl out over 29 miles.
Upon completion of this major project, (which will take about 14 years) the rail will be capable of transporting passengers from San Francisco all the way to Los Angeles within 3 hours. The train will travel at speeds of up to 220 mile per hour.
- Top 3 Christmas Lights Destinations in Fresno - November 16, 2022
- Opening in Fall 2022: Kingdoms of Asia at the Fresno Chaffee Zoo - January 12, 2022
- Christmas Events in Fresno - November 25, 2019
- 7 Places to Buy a Precooked Thanksgiving Meal in Fresno - November 8, 2019
- 4 Fresno Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner - November 8, 2019
- The Big Fresno Fair - September 12, 2019
- Fresno 4th of July Fireworks and Fun - June 19, 2019
- Autism Resources in Fresno - April 1, 2019
- Fresno Christmas Lights Destinations - November 4, 2017
- Best Places to Enjoy Live Music in Fresno - June 14, 2017