Fresno Greek Fest 2018
Fresno Greek Fest is coming soon – August 24th through August 26th, and you don’t want to miss it! The 58th annual Greek Fest will be bigger than ever, expecting 30,000 people for 3 days of food, fun, and entertainment.
The Fresno Greek Fest will be held at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 2219 N. Orchard in Fresno. It is located on the southwest corner of 1st and Clinton.
The festival takes place from August 24-26.
- Friday, August 24 – 4pm-Midnight
- Saturday, August 25 – 11am-Midnight
- Sunday, August 26 – 11am -6pm
THINGS TO DO
There are so many things to do at the Fresno Greek Fest this year.
- There will be over 30 Greek vendors offering all kinds of Greek food including Gyros, Souvlaki, Vegetarian Plates, Greek Fries, Fried Calamari, Haloumi, Greek Coffee, Frappes and Ice Cream. Not to mention, Moussaka, Pastichio, Spanakopita, Tiropita, Olives, Sausage, Greek Salad, Feta Cheese, Dolmades, Greek Chicken, Lamb Shank, and more!
- St. George’s has their own dance group for entertainment, as well as authentic Greek dancers from all over the state to perform. There will be Greek dancing demonstration that is open to everyone!
- When it comes to drinking there is something for everyone! There will be a full Grecian style tavern bar, Greek wine tasting, Frappe’s, microbrew Greek craft beer, Greek coffee.
- Get your shopping fix – shop around for trinkets and souvenirs for the whole family.
- The popular Greek band, The Olympians, will be playing live music throughout the weekend. The HoHLax trio, who are from Greece, will also be playing acoustic and bouzouki music on the patio.
- The Youth activities are abundant this year including golf ball squirt, RC boats, paper rockets, dynamite blast, leather stamping and more.
- For the kids, there are water slides, games, bounce houses, arts and crafts, dress up photo booth, tractor train ride, and even gold mining. Get a pack of 10 tickets for $8.00; a pack of 20 tickets for $15.00, or the Unlimited Daily Wrist Band (includes bounce houses/water slides) for $10.00.
Click here for a detailed schedule!
- Tickets are $6 for Adults
- $10 Weekend Admission Pass (3-day)
- Free admission with each purchase of a $25 gift card. Gift cards can be used at every food, drink and dessert booth!
- Buy 4, Get 5 – get another free ticket when you buy an OPA! Bundle 5-pack.
- YIA YIA’S EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – make Grandma proud! Get extra free admission tickets when you purchase a $50 or $100 Gift Card before August 15th
Seniors (65+) and children under 12 are FREE!
Buy your tickets here!
- Need Groceries? Central California Food Bank Can Help - May 24, 2021
- Crave Cookie Opens a Storefront - May 19, 2021
- St. Patrick’s Day in Fresno - March 11, 2021
- Fresno Greek Fest TO-GO - September 8, 2020
- Chinese New Year Parade in Fresno - February 17, 2020
- Pub Quizzes in Fresno - February 5, 2020
- Places to Volunteer in Fresno - January 21, 2020
- Restaurant Round-Up: New Openings in 2019 - January 6, 2020
- China Peak Snow Report - December 23, 2019
- Local Holiday Shopping Guide - December 13, 2019