The Big Fresno Fair starts today, Wednesday, October 4 and goes until Sunday, October 15. Check out which attractions you’ll want to see.
Tickets & Pricing
- Adults: $12.00
- Children 6-12: $8.00
- Children 5 and under: FREE
- Seniors 62 and over: $8.00
- Military: $8.00
*With valid Military ID
*Visa/MasterCard accepted at all admission gates
- Chance Avenue Lot: $15.00
- Butler Avenue and Infield Lots: $10.00
- Cedar/Kings Canyon Lot: $5.00
- Maple/Butler Lot: $5.00
Click here for Savings Promotions!
Concerts & Entertainment
The 2016 Big Fresno Fair Table Mountain Concert Series have a lot of performers for this years entertainment. Check out the list to see which ones you want to attend:
- Chris Young – Wednesday, October 4 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Kingdom Come: A Night of Music & Minstry – Thursday, October 5 @ 6:30pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Chicago – Friday, October 6 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Big Fresno Fair Boxing Championships – Saturday, October 7 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Larry Hernandez – Sunday, October 8 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Goo Goo Dolls – Monday, October 9 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Ice Cube – Tuesday, October 10 @ 7 pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Granger Smith feat. Earl Dibble Jr. & Jackson Michelson – Wednesday, October 11 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Brian Wilson presents Pet Sounds – The Final Performances – Thursday, October 12 @7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Gabriel Iglesias – aka “Fluffy” – Friday, October 13 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Ja Rule & Ashanti – Saturday, October 14 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
- Ramon Ayala – Sunday, October 15 @ 7pm; Buy Tickets Here
Exhibits & Attractions
Wells Fargo Agriculture Building presented by FoodMaxx
Shop for local valley-grown produce! There are over 350 different varieties of of locally grown crops to choose from!
Fine Arts and Photography Building
Come see the largest collection of local artwork in Fresno County. Hundreds of artists display their photography, sculptures, photos, and illustrations.
Keep your home and garden looking great by visiting the greenhouse to see all kinds of different plants and how to care for them.
Commerce and Industry Commerce Buildings
Find what you need from the hundreds of commercial exhibits showing new gadgets. Browse or buy the latest products from a wide variety of vendors.
Come see the farm animals and cow-milking demonstrations! There are cows, sheep, goats, pigs, and chickens and turkeys. Be sure to be there for the Jr. Livestock Auctions on both Saturdays of the fair.
The Carnival consists of games and rides for all ages. The Main Carnival Hours are Monday – Friday, 3:00 p.m. – Closing and Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – Closing. The Kiddie Carnival Hours are Monday – Friday, Noon – Close and Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – Closing. Ticket Pricing are $1 for Invididual Coupons, $23 for 25 Coupons, and $70 for 80 Coupons. Get unlimited carnival ride wristbands Monday – Thursday for $30 and Friday – Sunday for $35. Click here for a list of rides!
Click here to see all the exhibits and attractions.
There is so much fun and entertainment at The Big Fresno Fair, so don’t miss out this year!
- Fresno Greek Fest 2019 - July 23, 2019
- InnovED – Interactive Learning in Fresno - July 5, 2019
- Fresno Summer Camps - June 10, 2019
- Vacation Bible School in Fresno - June 1, 2019
- Spring in Yosemite - May 20, 2019
- May Races in Fresno - May 1, 2019
- Clovis Rodeo - April 15, 2019
- Easter Events in Fresno - March 25, 2019
- Springfest at China Peak - March 15, 2019
- St. Patrick’s Day in Fresno - February 25, 2019